Team Evergreen Cycling is the largest bicycle club in the state of Colorado and produces two of the most noted cycling events in the country: The Triple Bypass and the Bob Cook Memorial Mount Evans Hill Climb. We are proud and active members of the Colorado road cycling and mountain biking communities.
- The mission of Team Evergreen is to promote the sport of cycling to all participants, from the recreational rider to the blossoming racer. Our rides welcome every ability level and hope that we can get the novice out on the road and keep the experienced rider wanting more.
- Team Evergreen actively supports bicycling and related activities to further the sport of cycling and promote its continued growth and safe enjoyment.
- The Team Evergreen Cycling was founded in 1988 and originally based in Evergreen, Colorado at the crest of the foothills entering the majestic Rocky Mountains west of Denver. Now our approximately 700 members are all over the Front Range and Colorado.
- Team Evergreen has contributed over $1.5 million over the last 10 years to cycling and charitable organizations that make a difference.
- Advocacy is the backbone of Team Evergreen and we are pleased to have played a positive role in securing safe roads, pathways and trails for cyclists along the Front Range.